- How to migrate a Neos site to Beach
This tutorial takes you through the steps for creating a project and instance on Beach and importing existing content of a Neos website.
- How to access a Beach instance via SSH
Accessing your project's instances for maintenance and inspection
- How to access a Beach instance database via SSH
Connect to your MariaDB database from a remote computer
- How to download all assets from a Beach instance
Download Flow resources from the instance's cloud storage for local development.
- How to use Vips for faster image rendering
Configure Flow or Neos to use libs for rendering images and thumbnails
- How to use Redis for caching for Neos and Flow
Using Redis with Beach projects is easy and will speed up loading times and improve the user experience of your Neos users.
- How to run a start-up script when an instance is deployed
When an instance is being deployed, it can execute custom scripts before it receives traffic.
- How to store Google Analytics tokens in the database
The Google Analytics integration needs a persistent auth token that survives deployments
- How to automate builds with triggers
For an automated workflow, you can let Gitlab, Github or any other tool triger builds in Beach when new commits are available.
- How to use Papertrail for logging
Centralized logging helps you finding the right information and keep logs between deployments.
- How to assign a domain to a Beach instance
This guide contains all information about assigning a custom domain to your instance, obtaining an SSL certificate and setting up DNS to go live with your website.
- How to send emails from a Beach instance
Standard ports for sending emails are blocked for security reasons, but there are alternatives for sending mail from Neos and Flow.
- How to set up Local Beach for Docker-based Neos development on your computer
This guide explains how you can get a local Docker-based development environment running for any Flow or Neos project
- How to generate a new SSH key and add it to the ssh-agent
This guide explains how you generate an SSH key and add it to the SSH Agent